TECHNICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Job Summary for Technical Sales Representative:
The Technical Sales Representative will work with Sales Project Managers and Sales Managers, along with Production Control and Sales team members, as required, to develop a thorough understanding of customer job requirements, ensuring that project objectives are met, sales orders are properly processed for all job components, and ensure that all project material, delivery, quality, and technical requirements are clearly documented.
Education/Experience of Technical Sales Representative:
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Engineering, or related discipline.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience preferred and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prior work experience in a manufacturing environment is highly desired.
Qualifications of Technical Sales Representative:
- Ability to interface with customers to help resolve common technical problems and questions.
- Ability to serve as a liaison between the customer, Engineering, Production, Quality, and Management.
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings.
- Knowledge of basic manufacturing concepts and terminology.
- Knowledge of basic industrial concepts and terminology.
- Solid math foundation, including working with fractions, decimals, ratios and percentages.