Job Summary for Electronics Engineer:
The Electronics Engineer will be part of a team leading design efforts to support and sustain current instrumentation products and new efforts related to corrosion monitoring instrumentation and online/offline systems. This person will utilize experience and knowledge in circuit design/analysis, firmware/software, and industrial protocols and communications, and networking to support a growing engineering team to deliver innovative solutions.
EMBEDDED SYSTEMS Software/Hardware Engineers:
Alabama Specialty Products, Inc. (ASPI) is a materials processing firm that has been meeting the needs of its customers around the world for the past 43 years. Combining the resources of its company divisions, ASPI offers a wide variety of products and services.
Metal Samples is one of the divisions of Alabama Specialty Products, Inc. and specializes in manufacturing products for corrosion monitoring & materials evaluation. Since 1980 we have supplied products and services to chemical processing, water treating, and petroleum industries around the world.
We are looking for a highly skilled, motivated embedded SW engineer with Graduate/postgraduate degrees in Electronics engineering fields. Candidates with 3+ years of experience in developing firmware / embedded systems will be considered. Selected candidates will be working on advanced corrosion sensor solutions to design and develop firmware for next generation instruments.
Bachelor or master’s degree in Electrical or Electronics or Computer science with Embedded Electronics Specialization.
- Knowledge on FW/SW architecture and design.
- Proficient in C and C++.
- Hands-on Experience in 16bit, and 32bit SiLabs, STM and PIC Microcontrollers.
- Experience on hardware communication Protocols
- Knowledge on Free RTOS.
- Experience on Lora, HART and ISA wireless is a plus
- Knowledge on Power management systems and Battery-operated devices.
- Knowledge on Digital Circuit design.
- Understanding Analog circuit design.
- Strong documentation and communication skills.
- Willingness to adapt to new changing requirements.